In the article, we are going to explain what exactly BullGuard Mobile Security is, how to install the application, and what its main features are. Without further ado, let’s get started!
Why to use mobile security?
Without proper protection, mobile devices put your personal information at high risk. Nowadays, there are numerous program “crackers” and malicious software that may steal your banking information, contact details and passwords to social accounts if you do not install an antivirus on your phone. Besides, without necessary software, your kids may easily find inappropriate content, make unwanted purchases, or interact with ill-intended strangers. In this case, the best solution is mobile security software.
What is BullGuard Mobile Security?
BullGuard Mobile Security is an antivirus application for smartphones and tablets. It is available for Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian and Blackberry. This application protects your mobile devices from various kinds of malicious software (“malwares”), spamming calls and messages, and data stealing.
BullGuard main functions and special features
BullGuard main functions include the following:
- data backup and recovery;
- remote access to the mobile device;
- antivirus and anti-spyware scanning (fast and instant);
- full protection from data stealing.
Apart from these key function, the application also offers a number of special features. They are as follows:
- around the clock customer support via live chat;
- protection of Sibscriber Identity Module card;
- Parental Control module (provides the GPS location of your kids, gives access to their call/message history and media);
- a feature called Mobile Security Manager that allows to locate and lock your phone/tablet via GPS, and also, wipe all the information from your device (in case of stealing).
There are also 2 modules that are available for Windows Mobile and Symbian only. They are as follows:
- “Spamfilter”: it blocks unwanted SMS messages and phone calls.
- “Firewall”: this module protects the device from denial-of-service attacks and network hackers.
It may be noted that, apart from all mentioned features and functions, BullGuard Mobile Security also offers a user-friendly interface and simple navigation. Just in case, the app provides step-by-step guidelines, but believe us, you will not need it. BullGuard is way user-friendlier than other protection software.
How to install the app
Since Android is the most common operational system, we will take a closer look at the installation process through Google Play.
To install BullGuard Mobile Security on your smartphone or tablet, you have to stick to the following steps:
- Find the app at Google Play Store and tap on the Install button.
- Read carefully terms and conditions, and if you agree, tap on Accept.
- Do not turn off the device during the installation to avoid additional problems.
- Once BullGuard Mobile Security installed, start it by tapping on Open.
It’s simple as that!
Based on all the details mentioned above, we highly recommend BullGuard Mobile Security to our readers as the application provides all the features necessary for proper protection of mobile devices. It is user-friendly, cost-effective and highly useful. The only disadvantage of this antivirus is that it does not operate on iOS.